The Commercial Finance Association (CFA) has announced its new Executive and Management Committees for its Fiscal Year 2018, which began on October 1st.
The Committees, comprised of key leaders in the commercial finance industry, will guide the Association, make policy decisions, confirm new members and provide advocacy and thought leadership for the industry.
"CFA is the essential community for all organizations and professionals who deliver and enable commercial finance. I look forward to working with our new team of Committee members to achieve CFA’s mission of bringing together the resources that make capital work.
The commitment, vision, talent and engagement of our volunteer leaders and members is a core strength of our Association. I am excited about our future,” stated Richard D. Gumbrecht, CFA’s Chief Executive Officer.
The Executive Committee is elected by CFA's Board of Directors, made up of representatives from each member company, representing nearly 250 commercial finance firms, ranging from large financial institutions to entrepreneurial lenders.
The Management Committee is then elected by the Executive Committee.
The CFA Executive Committee for 2018 includes:
· Bryan Ballowe, TradeCap Partners*
· Katherine Bell, Paul Hastings LLP
· Gail Bernstein, PNC Business Credit*
· Barry Bobrow, Wells Fargo Capital Finance*
· John DePledge, Citibank, N.A.
· Steven C. Gold, Allied Financial Corp.
· Jeffrey K. Goldrich, North Mill Capital LLC
· David Grende, Siena Lending Group
· Richard D. Gumbrecht, Commercial Finance Assn.
· Michael Haddad, Sterling National Bank
· Stewart W. Hayes, Wells Fargo Capital Finance
· Jonathan N. Helfat, Otterbourg P.C.
· Lawrence Klaff, Gordon Brothers Finance Company
· Richard M. Kohn, Goldberg Kohn Ltd.
· David B. Kurzweil, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
· Joe Lehrer, Citibank, N.A.*
· Kathleen Z. Lepak, People’s United Business Capital
· Robert Meyers, Republic Business Credit
· D. Michael Monk, Amerisource Funding
· Jennifer Palmer, Gerber Finance
· Andrea L. Petro, Wells Fargo Capital Finance
· J. Michael Stanley, Rosenthal & Rosenthal, Inc.
· Peter York, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC
*Denotes new Committee member as of 2018
The CFA Management Committee for 2018 includes:
· D. Michael Monk, President
· David Grende, First Vice President
· John M. DePledge, Vice President - Finance
· Jeffrey Goldrich, Vice President
· Jonathan N. Helfat, Co-General Counsel
· Richard M. Kohn, Co-General Counsel
· Richard D. Gumbrecht, CEO & Secretary
Michele Ocejo, Director of Communications
Founded in 1944, the Commercial Finance Association is the international trade group of the asset-based lending, factoring and supply chain finance industries, with nearly 250 member organizations throughout the U.S., Canada and around the world.
CFA provides education, networking opportunities and industry advocacy on a domestic and international basis to the commercial finance community.